Powered By Blogger

Selasa, 31 Juli 2012

do not read this post unless you are insane enough..

I am crazy. now, yesterday and tomorrow. 

Now I am crazy thinking about you, I mean about us, no no no.. about you and him. I am crazy after knowing that you . . . hehehehikhikhikhahahahuhuhuu T.T 
ignore me, I am just a madman.

Yesterday I was crazy about you, emmm.. I was crazy about your kindness, oohh.. I was crazy about your smile, yeeaaaah.. I was crazy about your voice.. huuaaa.. I am Crazy about you.. still, T.T hehehehikhikhikhahahahuhuhuu
stay away from me, I am dangerous, I'm insane!!

tomorrow? nothing to worry, I won't be thinking about you. because I have blown my mind.. hehehehikhikhikhahahahuhuhuuhahahhooooeek.. T.T

do you read this until this far? 

yeeeeyy... I am not alone!!

2 komentar: